by a year of Six Sisters' Stuff
(I modified the recipe and just cooked it over the stove for about 15 minutes on low and not in the slow cooker.)
1 pound ground beef
1 onion, diced (I omitted)
3 stalks of celery, diced (I omitted)
1 green pepper, diced(I omitted)
1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
1/2 cup lets up
2 Tbsp mustard
1 Tbsp brown sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
6 to 8 hamburger buns
In a skillet, add ground meat, onions, celery, and green pepper, and cook over medium high heat until meat is no longer pink. (Place in slow cooker coated with cooking spray.)
Add tomato soup, ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar to ingredients in skillet (slow cooker) and stir together.
(In slow cooker, cook on low for 4 hours; keep warm until serving.)
In skillet, simmer on low for 15 minutes.
Serve on hamburger buns.
Enjoy with french fries, watermelon, and cheese chunks.
What do you think??
#sloppyjoes #hamburger

No comments:
Post a Comment