A few different groups
Shantelle Lyndon Gretchen
Tyler Austin
Carter Chandler Lance
Me and my honey!!
Bryan and the girls
Me and the boys
It was a wonderful day!! I am so so glad we got these taken before Shantelle leaves for college!!
Life is GREAT!!
We are so Happy!!










10 comments:
Love to see your family. These are some good pictures. I even like the tractor, Your kids are getting so big. We miss you Dad
Tractor pic is the best! Love it the most
LOVE the pictures! You all look great. The colors are great too.
Cocoa puffs shirt, bryan! HA... I like... I wear my mr. pibb shirt whenever possible.. this is mark by the way
The first picture is my favorite!!! But I love them all. How can Lyndon be that tall? Is he as tall as Bryan? I better look again! Every kid looks so cute and perfect, beautiful Shantilly and Gretchen. The time is so short now. I miss you all and am so glad you did this blog. Thankful to Kensie too! Mom
Donna, the pictures are awesome. Yes, the children look so big. I can't believe you family is growing up and once Shantelle leaves for school, the others will follow right behind. I love you all very much and can't wait to see you again. Love, Mother
I love these! What fun! I think I like the 2nd and 4th pictures best but it's so hard to choose!
I miss you guys so much!
ps. Thanks for you nice note on my blog :)
The third picture is my fav....Wow you have a Big family. Love the post!
I'm going with number 2 - I can totally see this hanging on your wall. Even though I've never seen your wall...
I like the first one the best because it is close up. But I think they are all cool. Good looking family! The picture of the 3 little boys is adorable too. Love these pictures Donna. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment