One of my children's favorite thing to do with their Christensen cousins is play football in the backyard. They play everytime they get together - at least once a week. I watched Kim and Aaron's children for four days of their eight day cruise. The kids were really good and it was awesome having a couple of "summer" days in the winter so the kids could go outside and play football without bundling up! Here are a few snapshots!!
The younger children LOVED playing with Bozo, our big cat. Beckham and Brianna were chasing him around and trying to carry him!! (I watched Spencer and Brianna for a couple of hours on Saturday while their babysitter, Sarah, took Gretchen and Sarah to High School Musical!!) I had to go out myself and enjoy the sunshine and take snapshots of all the kids!! It is awesome having family close by!! :)
1 comment:
ALL OF IT LOOKS SO FAMILIAR!
HOW DID YOUR DATE WITH BRYAN GO?
Post a Comment